ELIZABETHTON, Tn. - Two men from Elizabethton face charges for vandalism after damaging a golf course and golf carts.
Elizabethton Police said they arrested David L. Blevins and Nicholas A. Issacs following a complaint made by the Elizabethton Golf Course.
Police said the golf course reported six carts had been driven over the course, causing damage to the grounds and the carts the day before Thanksgiving. The golf course said two carts were later located in a pond.
Police said the course estimated damage to the carts around $2,800 and damage to the course at $200.
Elizabethton Police charged Blevins and Issacs with Vandalism over $1000.
They are expected in court on January 10.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day