ELIZABETHTON, Tn. - Two men from Elizabethton face charges for vandalism after damaging a golf course and golf carts.
Elizabethton Police said they arrested David L. Blevins and Nicholas A. Issacs following a complaint made by the Elizabethton Golf Course.
Police said the golf course reported six carts had been driven over the course, causing damage to the grounds and the carts the day before Thanksgiving. The golf course said two carts were later located in a pond.
Police said the course estimated damage to the carts around $2,800 and damage to the course at $200.
Elizabethton Police charged Blevins and Issacs with Vandalism over $1000.
They are expected in court on January 10.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death