Tupelo Honey Cafe is opening its doors in Johnson City.
The first day for business in Monday, June 16th. The restaurant is located in the historic Clinchfield Railroad Depot at 300 Buffalo Street.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony will be held at 3:30pm on Monday and then the restaurant will open its doors for business at 4pm.
In honor of the city's train heritage, the restaurant will feature a functioning model train that depicts Johnson City during its railroad heyday.
From June 16th through June 19th the hours will be 4pm-9pm. Beginning Monday, June 30, regular restaurant hours will be: Monday – Thursday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.; and Sunday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m
Tupelo Honey Cafe opened its first restaurant in Asheville, NC in 2000.
- Updated Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson