Tupelo Honey Cafe is opening its doors in Johnson City.
The first day for business in Monday, June 16th. The restaurant is located in the historic Clinchfield Railroad Depot at 300 Buffalo Street.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony will be held at 3:30pm on Monday and then the restaurant will open its doors for business at 4pm.
In honor of the city's train heritage, the restaurant will feature a functioning model train that depicts Johnson City during its railroad heyday.
From June 16th through June 19th the hours will be 4pm-9pm. Beginning Monday, June 30, regular restaurant hours will be: Monday – Thursday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.; and Sunday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m
Tupelo Honey Cafe opened its first restaurant in Asheville, NC in 2000.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia