Tupelo Honey Cafe is opening its doors in Johnson City.
The first day for business in Monday, June 16th. The restaurant is located in the historic Clinchfield Railroad Depot at 300 Buffalo Street.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony will be held at 3:30pm on Monday and then the restaurant will open its doors for business at 4pm.
In honor of the city's train heritage, the restaurant will feature a functioning model train that depicts Johnson City during its railroad heyday.
From June 16th through June 19th the hours will be 4pm-9pm. Beginning Monday, June 30, regular restaurant hours will be: Monday – Thursday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.; and Sunday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m
Tupelo Honey Cafe opened its first restaurant in Asheville, NC in 2000.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport