Tupelo Honey Cafe is opening its doors in Johnson City.
The first day for business in Monday, June 16th. The restaurant is located in the historic Clinchfield Railroad Depot at 300 Buffalo Street.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony will be held at 3:30pm on Monday and then the restaurant will open its doors for business at 4pm.
In honor of the city's train heritage, the restaurant will feature a functioning model train that depicts Johnson City during its railroad heyday.
From June 16th through June 19th the hours will be 4pm-9pm. Beginning Monday, June 30, regular restaurant hours will be: Monday – Thursday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Friday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.; and Sunday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m
Tupelo Honey Cafe opened its first restaurant in Asheville, NC in 2000.
- Updated UPDATE: ETSU issues statement on student intimidating Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New ETSU student charged with intimidation for gorilla mask act at Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Buchanan County holds highest unemployment rate in Virginia
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker