The man accused in a deadly shooting at an East Tennessee pharmacy now knows when his trial will begin.
Jason Bryan Holt appeared before a judge in Grainger County Monday afternoon. Holt will be back in court on June 1. His trial will begin on September 30.
Holt is charged with shooting and killing a pharmacist and a customer, and wounding two others, during a robbery at the Down Home Pharmacy in Bean Station in late May 2013.
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death