Nashville, Tenn. - A Nashville, Tennessee woman is facing charges after police say she left her child at a bus station.
Cameras captured the woman walking away from her three-year-old daughter after she walks into a waiting area. Minutes later, she leaves to board a bus, unaware her child isn't with her. Four hours after leaving, she realizes what happened and calls police. After locating the child, Mwisa Smaili was arrested and charged with child neglect. Reports say she told police she wasn't sure why she left her child behind. Authorities say she was intoxicated.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral