NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Authorities in Tennessee are preparing to drug test welfare recipients.
Screenings begin July first of 2014.
The department of human services has until that date to have everything ready to start the screenings for illicit drug use. According to the associated press, despite a judge in Florida stopping a similar plan, preparations continue.
Arizona authorities have checked welfare recipients for three years and say they've only caught one offender.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend