NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Authorities in Tennessee are preparing to drug test welfare recipients.
Screenings begin July first of 2014.
The department of human services has until that date to have everything ready to start the screenings for illicit drug use. According to the associated press, despite a judge in Florida stopping a similar plan, preparations continue.
Arizona authorities have checked welfare recipients for three years and say they've only caught one offender.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record