NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Authorities in Tennessee are preparing to drug test welfare recipients.
Screenings begin July first of 2014.
The department of human services has until that date to have everything ready to start the screenings for illicit drug use. According to the associated press, despite a judge in Florida stopping a similar plan, preparations continue.
Arizona authorities have checked welfare recipients for three years and say they've only caught one offender.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day