NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Authorities in Tennessee are preparing to drug test welfare recipients.
Screenings begin July first of 2014.
The department of human services has until that date to have everything ready to start the screenings for illicit drug use. According to the associated press, despite a judge in Florida stopping a similar plan, preparations continue.
Arizona authorities have checked welfare recipients for three years and say they've only caught one offender.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial