NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Authorities in Tennessee are preparing to drug test welfare recipients.
Screenings begin July first of 2014.
The department of human services has until that date to have everything ready to start the screenings for illicit drug use. According to the associated press, despite a judge in Florida stopping a similar plan, preparations continue.
Arizona authorities have checked welfare recipients for three years and say they've only caught one offender.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development