LOUDON COUNTY, Tenn. - Three people are jailed in east Tennessee following an officer-involved shooting Friday morning on Interstate 75.
It happened near the Philadelphia exit in Loudon County, which is just outside Knoxville.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol has not yet released information about who fired the shots. We do know the trooper was not hurt.
Troopers say one of the suspects bailed out of the Buick sedan. Officers caught up with the other two suspects in Loudon County a short time later.
We'll bring you more information as it's available.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial