The Tennessee Highway Patrol is investigating a deadly hit-and-run crash off Chapman Highway in Sevier County.
Investigators said a 13-month-old child was hit and killed by what is believed to be a 2005-2008, red Pontiac Vibe, four-door that was traveling north on Highway 441, Chapman Highway.
An employee at Cota's Comfort Heating and Cooling said the toddler was the child of another employee at the store.
If anyone has any information they are strongly encouraged to call the THP Knoxville District Dispatch Center at 865-544-3380 for Sgt. Steve Manning.
- Suspect arrested after leading Washington County, VA deputies on a high speed chase
- The disappearance of Jessica Garino: a search for the truth
- All-star game at UVA Wise boosts local businesses
- Smyth County animal shelter temporarily shutting down
- Kingsport Police arrest man wanted in multiple cities