GRAY, Tenn. - Thousands of runners got pretty colorful during a morning run.
More than 5,000 runners and walkers hit streets in and around the Appalachian fairgrounds Saturday morning for the Color Me Rad 5K.
Throughout the 3.1 miles runners were sprayed with a rainbow of colored corn starch.
A portion of the money raised from Saturday's event will benefit the Southern Appalachian Ronald McDonald house
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo