Good news if you're planning to re-take the GED before the end of this year in Tennessee. The testing service says its easing up on the rules to help people trying to pass before the expiration of the current version.
Normally, test takers are limited to taking the test three times a year, but those who have used up those three chances this year, can retake the test, or parts of it, as long as 60 days have passed.
The GED test is being revised, so test takers who have not passed every section will have to start over with the new test next year.
If you have questions about these guidelines, call the Department of Labor and Workforce Development at (800) 531-1515. You can also visit http://www.tn.gov/labor-wfd/AE .
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone