Good news if you're planning to re-take the GED before the end of this year in Tennessee. The testing service says its easing up on the rules to help people trying to pass before the expiration of the current version.
Normally, test takers are limited to taking the test three times a year, but those who have used up those three chances this year, can retake the test, or parts of it, as long as 60 days have passed.
The GED test is being revised, so test takers who have not passed every section will have to start over with the new test next year.
If you have questions about these guidelines, call the Department of Labor and Workforce Development at (800) 531-1515. You can also visit http://www.tn.gov/labor-wfd/AE .
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day