The facts on Tennessee's unemployment rate for January have been released.
We learned it increased slightly to 7.7%.
The Department of Labor and Workforce Development says there are more than 2.8 million people employed in Tennessee.
That's the highest employment total for the state since 2007.
The unemployment rate for last December was 7.6%. The national unemployment rate for January was 7.9%.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital