The facts on Tennessee's unemployment rate for January have been released.
We learned it increased slightly to 7.7%.
The Department of Labor and Workforce Development says there are more than 2.8 million people employed in Tennessee.
That's the highest employment total for the state since 2007.
The unemployment rate for last December was 7.6%. The national unemployment rate for January was 7.9%.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane