NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Cyber Unit of the Tennessee National Guard joined with the Bulgarian Armed Forces Security Directorate this week. This is being done in an effort to help strengthen the country's cyber defense program.
The visit was used to establish instruction methods to better train the Bulgarians in their cyber security. The meeting was part of an outreach of the United States and the European Command's State Partnership. So far 60 countries worldwide are part of the partnership to help strengthen each countries cyber defenses and help collaborate on shared objectives.
- Updated UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman
- Bond set at $7M for suspect in Ohio house fire that killed 7
- Trump vows to crack down on leaks, slams NATO
- Insurers continue to hike prices, abandon ACA markets
- Woman claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax pleading guilty to threats