NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Cyber Unit of the Tennessee National Guard joined with the Bulgarian Armed Forces Security Directorate this week. This is being done in an effort to help strengthen the country's cyber defense program.
The visit was used to establish instruction methods to better train the Bulgarians in their cyber security. The meeting was part of an outreach of the United States and the European Command's State Partnership. So far 60 countries worldwide are part of the partnership to help strengthen each countries cyber defenses and help collaborate on shared objectives.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- New Police searching for driver responsible for causing rollover crash on I-81
- Updated Appalachian Regional Commission earmarks $6 million for coal country
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges