NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Cyber Unit of the Tennessee National Guard joined with the Bulgarian Armed Forces Security Directorate this week. This is being done in an effort to help strengthen the country's cyber defense program.
The visit was used to establish instruction methods to better train the Bulgarians in their cyber security. The meeting was part of an outreach of the United States and the European Command's State Partnership. So far 60 countries worldwide are part of the partnership to help strengthen each countries cyber defenses and help collaborate on shared objectives.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane