As we near the time of year where we lose an hour, one Tennessee state representative is looking to change the way we look at time all together.
State representative Curry Todd of Colliersville has a bill before a House committee today that would put the Volunteer state on Daylight Saving Time year round.
Tennessee would be an hour ahead of other states November through march.
State representative David Hawk says changing the time is an interesting concept, but there is still a long way to go before a final decision is made.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane