As we near the time of year where we lose an hour, one Tennessee state representative is looking to change the way we look at time all together.
State representative Curry Todd of Colliersville has a bill before a House committee today that would put the Volunteer state on Daylight Saving Time year round.
Tennessee would be an hour ahead of other states November through march.
State representative David Hawk says changing the time is an interesting concept, but there is still a long way to go before a final decision is made.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day