As we near the time of year where we lose an hour, one Tennessee state representative is looking to change the way we look at time all together.
State representative Curry Todd of Colliersville has a bill before a House committee today that would put the Volunteer state on Daylight Saving Time year round.
Tennessee would be an hour ahead of other states November through march.
State representative David Hawk says changing the time is an interesting concept, but there is still a long way to go before a final decision is made.
- Updated Black Lives Matter rally crasher no longer enrolled at ETSU, attorney issues statement
- New Man accused of branding wife with hot knife appears in court
- Updated Man who penned famous Oscar Mayer jingle dies in Illinois
- Updated UPDATE: Item on Tweetsie Trail was geocaching box; trail reopens
- Updated Jonesborough police chief issues brief statement after being placed on leave