As we near the time of year where we lose an hour, one Tennessee state representative is looking to change the way we look at time all together.
State representative Curry Todd of Colliersville has a bill before a House committee today that would put the Volunteer state on Daylight Saving Time year round.
Tennessee would be an hour ahead of other states November through march.
State representative David Hawk says changing the time is an interesting concept, but there is still a long way to go before a final decision is made.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated