Around 4,000 Tennessee homeowners are now getting relief when it comes home foreclosure abuse.
Tennessee's Attorney General says $161 million in loan relief was part of a $25 billion multi-state settlement with five U.S. banks: Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank and Ally Financial.
Ultimately, eligible homeowners in Tennessee could get more than $200 million in mortgage relief, with most of the money helping to avoid foreclosure.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man