Around 4,000 Tennessee homeowners are now getting relief when it comes home foreclosure abuse.
Tennessee's Attorney General says $161 million in loan relief was part of a $25 billion multi-state settlement with five U.S. banks: Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank and Ally Financial.
Ultimately, eligible homeowners in Tennessee could get more than $200 million in mortgage relief, with most of the money helping to avoid foreclosure.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect