NASHVILLE, Tenn. - If you've wanted to be a highway patrol trooper, now may be your chance. Tennessee Highway Patrol is now accepting applications.
THP says applications will only be accepted online until Tuesday, August sixth. The new cadet class is scheduled to begin February 1, 2014.
Tto apply, you must be at least 21 years old, a U.S. Citizen and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
No one with felony convictions will be considered.
All applicants must apply online at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/tennessee .
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development