NASHVILLE, Tenn. - If you've wanted to be a highway patrol trooper, now may be your chance. Tennessee Highway Patrol is now accepting applications.
THP says applications will only be accepted online until Tuesday, August sixth. The new cadet class is scheduled to begin February 1, 2014.
Tto apply, you must be at least 21 years old, a U.S. Citizen and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
No one with felony convictions will be considered.
All applicants must apply online at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/tennessee .
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next