Early voting in the Volunteer state continues to break records with more than 800,000 voters casting their ballots early.
The Tennessee Secretary of State says 107,000 voters cast ballots Thursday bringing the statewide total to 816-thousand-645 for the first eight days of early voting.
We're told all counties will be open for voting Saturday, October 27th.
If you have questions about the locations and hours to vote, contact your local election commission office.
Early voting ends November first in Tennessee.
If you live in Virginia, you also have the opportunity to vote Saturday, October 27th and Saturday, November third in-person, by absentee ballot.
If you are eligible to vote absentee, you can cast your ballot in person at General Registrar offices and satellite offices.
The last day to vote absentee in-person is Saturday, November third.
If you mail-in your absentee ballot, it must be received by five o'clock in the afternoon on October 30th.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic