Early voting in the Volunteer state continues to break records with more than 800,000 voters casting their ballots early.
The Tennessee Secretary of State says 107,000 voters cast ballots Thursday bringing the statewide total to 816-thousand-645 for the first eight days of early voting.
We're told all counties will be open for voting Saturday, October 27th.
If you have questions about the locations and hours to vote, contact your local election commission office.
Early voting ends November first in Tennessee.
If you live in Virginia, you also have the opportunity to vote Saturday, October 27th and Saturday, November third in-person, by absentee ballot.
If you are eligible to vote absentee, you can cast your ballot in person at General Registrar offices and satellite offices.
The last day to vote absentee in-person is Saturday, November third.
If you mail-in your absentee ballot, it must be received by five o'clock in the afternoon on October 30th.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries