Team Technologies based in Morristown, TN, announced Wednesday plans to expand its current facility with a $6 million investment and add 160 new jobs.
The company manufacturers dental, medical, cosmetic and industrial products, according to a report from the TN Department of Economic and Community Development.
It marks the second expansion in the past five years for the company which conducted a $11 million capital improvement in 2013 and added 200 jobs at that point. Team Technologies first opened its doors in Hamblen County in 1988.
- Updated Study: Child deaths from window blind cords continue
- Updated Bristol, Tenn. Fire Chief to retire, third in the Tri-Cities to retire in 2017
- New Ceremonies set to honor 46 victims of Silver Bridge collapse in West Virginia
- New Dollar Tree co-founder Macon Brock dead at 75
- New Additional security checks in place for ETSU graduation this weekend