LINCOLN COUNTY, Tenn. - The TBI has lifted an endangered child alert for the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department.
15-year-old Michael Shawn Bell had been missing since early Wednesday morning.
The alert was canceled around 7 o'clock Wednesday night.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone