SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Blountville woman has been indicted by a grand jury on a charge of theft of $60,000 or more.
According to documents filed with the county clerk's office, 77-year-old Nina Bernice Sexton is accused of taking money from New Gunnings Cemetery Association.
We're told she was the treasurer of the association.
The court documents note the thefts are said to of occurred from October 2005 to October 2013.
Sexton is expected in court December 13.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital