SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Authorities in Sullivan County authorities say they've charged a woman accused of test driving two Ford Explorers and not returning them.
Authorities tell us Amber Jackson is charged with two counts of theft as well as vandalism. We learned Jackson is accused of taking the SUVs from two different auto dealerships in Kingsport.
The SUVs have been recovered with what authorities are calling "extensive" damage to the engine.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport