SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Authorities in Sullivan County authorities say they've charged a woman accused of test driving two Ford Explorers and not returning them.
Authorities tell us Amber Jackson is charged with two counts of theft as well as vandalism. We learned Jackson is accused of taking the SUVs from two different auto dealerships in Kingsport.
The SUVs have been recovered with what authorities are calling "extensive" damage to the engine.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson