SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Authorities in Sullivan County authorities say they've charged a woman accused of test driving two Ford Explorers and not returning them.
Authorities tell us Amber Jackson is charged with two counts of theft as well as vandalism. We learned Jackson is accused of taking the SUVs from two different auto dealerships in Kingsport.
The SUVs have been recovered with what authorities are calling "extensive" damage to the engine.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting