SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Authorities in Sullivan County authorities say they've charged a woman accused of test driving two Ford Explorers and not returning them.
Authorities tell us Amber Jackson is charged with two counts of theft as well as vandalism. We learned Jackson is accused of taking the SUVs from two different auto dealerships in Kingsport.
The SUVs have been recovered with what authorities are calling "extensive" damage to the engine.
- New Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version