KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Wednesday morning Wellmont Health System announced Wexford House, a skilled nursing facility, has joined them.
Wellmont President and CEO Denny DeNarvaez tells us Wellmont will continue to provide the same long-term care services to their new patients, "Being able to take a patient who has had an experience in a Wellmont facility and transition them seamlessly into a nursing home setting, where they understand what their medication is going to be. We take away a lot of anxiety for the patients, but also for the familes."
Wexford House was managed by RHA Health Services.
The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect