KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Wednesday morning Wellmont Health System announced Wexford House, a skilled nursing facility, has joined them.
Wellmont President and CEO Denny DeNarvaez tells us Wellmont will continue to provide the same long-term care services to their new patients, "Being able to take a patient who has had an experience in a Wellmont facility and transition them seamlessly into a nursing home setting, where they understand what their medication is going to be. We take away a lot of anxiety for the patients, but also for the familes."
Wexford House was managed by RHA Health Services.
The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day