KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Wednesday morning Wellmont Health System announced Wexford House, a skilled nursing facility, has joined them.
Wellmont President and CEO Denny DeNarvaez tells us Wellmont will continue to provide the same long-term care services to their new patients, "Being able to take a patient who has had an experience in a Wellmont facility and transition them seamlessly into a nursing home setting, where they understand what their medication is going to be. We take away a lot of anxiety for the patients, but also for the familes."
Wexford House was managed by RHA Health Services.
The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport