KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Wellmont Health System is expanding its physical therapy. In a press release, the hospital announced it's opening a satellite facility at the new YMCA Wellmont Center.
The hospital says licensed physical therapists will provide orthopedic therapy, postoperative rehabilitation and sports medicine services. They also say Wellmont Physical Therapy at the YMCA will periodically host public health screenings and education sessions.
The hospital says Wellmont Physical Therapy at the YMCA will open on Friday, May 17, with the rest of the complex.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game