KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Wellmont Health System is expanding its physical therapy. In a press release, the hospital announced it's opening a satellite facility at the new YMCA Wellmont Center.
The hospital says licensed physical therapists will provide orthopedic therapy, postoperative rehabilitation and sports medicine services. They also say Wellmont Physical Therapy at the YMCA will periodically host public health screenings and education sessions.
The hospital says Wellmont Physical Therapy at the YMCA will open on Friday, May 17, with the rest of the complex.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome