KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Wellmont Health System is expanding its physical therapy. In a press release, the hospital announced it's opening a satellite facility at the new YMCA Wellmont Center.
The hospital says licensed physical therapists will provide orthopedic therapy, postoperative rehabilitation and sports medicine services. They also say Wellmont Physical Therapy at the YMCA will periodically host public health screenings and education sessions.
The hospital says Wellmont Physical Therapy at the YMCA will open on Friday, May 17, with the rest of the complex.
- Updated Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.