SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office is looking for a man wanted for aggravated assault and reckless endangerment.
Spokeswoman Leslie Earhart says Johnny Wayne Marlow pointed a gun at some children playing in a driveway, yelling and trying to get his dog to attack the kids.
Marlow also allegedly pointed the gun at a woman and the person reporting the incident, and then hit the victim in the face with the barrel of the gun before taking off.
Marlow was not at his last known address.
Anyone with information on Marlow or his location is asked to contact the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial