SULLIVAN, Tenn. - Results from the 14th annual Boone Lake Clean-Up were released Thursday.
More than 500 volunteers gathered garbage to collect 16 tons of trash.
Most of the litter consisted of trash, tires, and wood debris. We're told close to 160 tires were collected.
We've also learned over 500 Styrofoam blocks were collected.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin