SULLIVAN, Tenn. - Results from the 14th annual Boone Lake Clean-Up were released Thursday.
More than 500 volunteers gathered garbage to collect 16 tons of trash.
Most of the litter consisted of trash, tires, and wood debris. We're told close to 160 tires were collected.
We've also learned over 500 Styrofoam blocks were collected.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next