BRISTOL, Tenn. - Volunteer Parkway is open again after a car wreck closed an intersection Friday morning.
According to Lieutenant Baines only minor injuries were reported on the one car incident.
The accident closed down the intersection of Volunteer Parkway and Kennedy Road shortly after 12:30 a.m. Friday.
The roads reopened Friday morning and the wreck is under investigation.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day