BRISTOL, Tenn. - Volunteer Parkway is open again after a car wreck closed an intersection Friday morning.
According to Lieutenant Baines only minor injuries were reported on the one car incident.
The accident closed down the intersection of Volunteer Parkway and Kennedy Road shortly after 12:30 a.m. Friday.
The roads reopened Friday morning and the wreck is under investigation.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin