KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Your tips have led to the arrest of two men suspected of passing counterfeit money.
Just as soon as we posted surveillance photos earlier this week of a man in a Kinsgport convenience store presumably giving a clerk fake money, the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office started getting calls.
Deputies identified the man in the photo as Derrick A. Hensley.
During the investigation, deputies say they learned that Timothy Duncan was also involved in producing counterfeit money.
Yesterday both men were found and arrested in an apartment on University Boulevard in Kingsport.
Derrick Hensley of Duffield, Virginia was charged with Criminal Simulation.
Timothy A. Duncan of Kingsport was charged with Criminal Simulation, False Reporting and Accessory After the Fact.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane