KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Your tips have led to the arrest of two men suspected of passing counterfeit money.
Just as soon as we posted surveillance photos earlier this week of a man in a Kinsgport convenience store presumably giving a clerk fake money, the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office started getting calls.
Deputies identified the man in the photo as Derrick A. Hensley.
During the investigation, deputies say they learned that Timothy Duncan was also involved in producing counterfeit money.
Yesterday both men were found and arrested in an apartment on University Boulevard in Kingsport.
Derrick Hensley of Duffield, Virginia was charged with Criminal Simulation.
Timothy A. Duncan of Kingsport was charged with Criminal Simulation, False Reporting and Accessory After the Fact.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape