BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. - An outage with the airport lighting system at Tri-Cities Regional Airport has been fixed.
A departing jet damaged part of a temporary light system.
One inbound flight from Atlanta had to be diverted to Knoxville, and one US Airways flight was canceled during the outage.
Flights that were delayed will go out tonight. All other flights should go out as scheduled.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend