BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. - An outage with the airport lighting system at Tri-Cities Regional Airport has been fixed.
A departing jet damaged part of a temporary light system.
One inbound flight from Atlanta had to be diverted to Knoxville, and one US Airways flight was canceled during the outage.
Flights that were delayed will go out tonight. All other flights should go out as scheduled.
- Updated UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman
- Bond set at $7M for suspect in Ohio house fire that killed 7
- Trump vows to crack down on leaks, slams NATO
- Insurers continue to hike prices, abandon ACA markets
- Woman claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax pleading guilty to threats