BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. - An outage with the airport lighting system at Tri-Cities Regional Airport has been fixed.
A departing jet damaged part of a temporary light system.
One inbound flight from Atlanta had to be diverted to Knoxville, and one US Airways flight was canceled during the outage.
Flights that were delayed will go out tonight. All other flights should go out as scheduled.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome