SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two men are facing charges in Sullivan County after a deputy says he saw them running from a vacant home.
Walter Poulin Jr. and Justin Hale, both from Piney Flats, Tenn., are charged with aggravated burglary.
Sullivan County Deputy John Raymond says he responded to a report of a burglary, and when he arrived at the home, Poulin and Hale started to run. He says he ordered them to the ground until backup arrived.
Detective Raymond says one of the suspects had a knife. No one lived at the home.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power