SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two men are facing charges in Sullivan County after a deputy says he saw them running from a vacant home.
Walter Poulin Jr. and Justin Hale, both from Piney Flats, Tenn., are charged with aggravated burglary.
Sullivan County Deputy John Raymond says he responded to a report of a burglary, and when he arrived at the home, Poulin and Hale started to run. He says he ordered them to the ground until backup arrived.
Detective Raymond says one of the suspects had a knife. No one lived at the home.
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire