SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two men are facing charges in Sullivan County after a deputy says he saw them running from a vacant home.
Walter Poulin Jr. and Justin Hale, both from Piney Flats, Tenn., are charged with aggravated burglary.
Sullivan County Deputy John Raymond says he responded to a report of a burglary, and when he arrived at the home, Poulin and Hale started to run. He says he ordered them to the ground until backup arrived.
Detective Raymond says one of the suspects had a knife. No one lived at the home.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs