SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two more arrests have been made in connection to a robbery that happened on Princeton Road in Sullivan County in October.
Jessica Ward and Katelynn Barnette were charged with aggravated robbery and criminal conspiracy on November 7.
Dalton Doran and Jordan Johnson were both charged with aggravated robbery in October.
We talked with the victim after the robbery; he told us a woman had asked to use the phone and then two men came in his home, attacked him and took his money. Click here to read that story.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport