SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two men, who were out of jail on bond, are facing more charges after being arrested again by a different agency.
Richard Hillman and Joshua Hughes were arrested by Sullivan County Sheriff's Deputies after the car they were in was stopped for speeding.
Officers say they learned Hillman was thought to be bringing the drug known as Gravel into the area from out of state.
Detectives say they discovered two baggies that contained 50 grams of a white, rock-like substance believed to be the drug Gravel.
That amount would have a street value of about $20,000.
Richard Hillman and Joshua Hughes both face drug charges.
Hillman was arrested on similar charges in Johnson City last week. Hughes was charged by Bristol, Tennessee police last month.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend