SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two men, who were out of jail on bond, are facing more charges after being arrested again by a different agency.
Richard Hillman and Joshua Hughes were arrested by Sullivan County Sheriff's Deputies after the car they were in was stopped for speeding.
Officers say they learned Hillman was thought to be bringing the drug known as Gravel into the area from out of state.
Detectives say they discovered two baggies that contained 50 grams of a white, rock-like substance believed to be the drug Gravel.
That amount would have a street value of about $20,000.
Richard Hillman and Joshua Hughes both face drug charges.
Hillman was arrested on similar charges in Johnson City last week. Hughes was charged by Bristol, Tennessee police last month.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges
- New Griffith, Kitts set for showdown in Virginia 9th District debate
- Arby's to sell venison sandwiches in 6 deer-hunting states