SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two men, who were out of jail on bond, are facing more charges after being arrested again by a different agency.
Richard Hillman and Joshua Hughes were arrested by Sullivan County Sheriff's Deputies after the car they were in was stopped for speeding.
Officers say they learned Hillman was thought to be bringing the drug known as Gravel into the area from out of state.
Detectives say they discovered two baggies that contained 50 grams of a white, rock-like substance believed to be the drug Gravel.
That amount would have a street value of about $20,000.
Richard Hillman and Joshua Hughes both face drug charges.
Hillman was arrested on similar charges in Johnson City last week. Hughes was charged by Bristol, Tennessee police last month.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon