SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two people are facing charges after police say they trashed a restaurant Sunday morning.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office says a witness called them about 5:30 Sunday morning after hearing glass break at the Dixie Outpost Barbecue Restaurant.
Deputies charged Orbry Strouth and Timmy Burchfield with burglary and vandalism over $500.
Deputies tell us Strouth was a former employee of the restaurant. So far, nothing has been reported missing.
Strouth and Burchfield are both out on bond.
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day
- Wanted man leads officers on multiple-state chase