SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two people are facing charges after police say they trashed a restaurant Sunday morning.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office says a witness called them about 5:30 Sunday morning after hearing glass break at the Dixie Outpost Barbecue Restaurant.
Deputies charged Orbry Strouth and Timmy Burchfield with burglary and vandalism over $500.
Deputies tell us Strouth was a former employee of the restaurant. So far, nothing has been reported missing.
Strouth and Burchfield are both out on bond.
- Updated Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury