SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Two people are facing charges after police say they trashed a restaurant Sunday morning.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office says a witness called them about 5:30 Sunday morning after hearing glass break at the Dixie Outpost Barbecue Restaurant.
Deputies charged Orbry Strouth and Timmy Burchfield with burglary and vandalism over $500.
Deputies tell us Strouth was a former employee of the restaurant. So far, nothing has been reported missing.
Strouth and Burchfield are both out on bond.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway