SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County deputies arrested two people Tuesday next door to the sheriff's department at the justice center.
Authorities say Kevin Wells and Angela Graham showed up around noon. We're told Kingsport officers recognized Wells, who was known to not have a license but was seen driving.
They arrested Wells and soon after arrested Graham for two guns and numerous pills police say they found in the car.
"Apparently he was coming to the justice center to pay some fines," public information officer Leslie Earhart said. "I'm not sure why he did not let Angela Graham drive because she did have a valid license."
Kevin wells is charged with driving on a revoked license, unlawful possession of a weapon and possession of prescription drugs for resale.
Angela Graham is facing several drug charges as well.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin