SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Three men have been indicted on burglaries that happened in Bluff City and Piney Flats.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office tells us Roy Killion, Harley Killion, and Michael Floyd, Jr. were all indicted in connection to the crimes.
One family told us burglars raided their home and took off with their car on Sells Road in Bluff City back in September.
The three all face 19 counts of aggravated burglary, oone count of attempted aggravated burglary, theft over $60,000, and conspiracy to commit theft over $60,000.
- Kingsport police searching for five sex offenders
- Updated Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- New ACC moves its championship game to Orlando
- Updated Volvo recalls 44K vehicles; leak can cause air bag problem
- New Fundraiser and concert to be held for John Battle coach who has brain cancer