SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Three men have been indicted on burglaries that happened in Bluff City and Piney Flats.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office tells us Roy Killion, Harley Killion, and Michael Floyd, Jr. were all indicted in connection to the crimes.
One family told us burglars raided their home and took off with their car on Sells Road in Bluff City back in September.
The three all face 19 counts of aggravated burglary, oone count of attempted aggravated burglary, theft over $60,000, and conspiracy to commit theft over $60,000.
- Updated U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections
- New After Saudi arms deal, defense shares fly
- New Bill Condon will direct 2019 'Bride of Frankenstein' remake
- Colorado highway named for Blue Angel pilot killed in crash
- Virginia inmate given furlough one day before she died of cancer