SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Three men have been indicted on burglaries that happened in Bluff City and Piney Flats.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office tells us Roy Killion, Harley Killion, and Michael Floyd, Jr. were all indicted in connection to the crimes.
One family told us burglars raided their home and took off with their car on Sells Road in Bluff City back in September.
The three all face 19 counts of aggravated burglary, oone count of attempted aggravated burglary, theft over $60,000, and conspiracy to commit theft over $60,000.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs