SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Four people are facing charges in Sullivan County, but authorities are still looking for two of them.
Deputies say Thomas Hopkins, Brian White, and Amber Stuart are accused of choking a man on Wyatt Hollow Road in Bristol, Tennessee.
The three face "Attempted First Degree Murder" and "Aggravated Assault" charges.
They arrested White and another woman, Christina King.
King is charged with "Aggravated assault."
Authorities are still looking for Hopkins and Stuart.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at 423-279-7500.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting