SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Four people are facing charges in Sullivan County, but authorities are still looking for two of them.
Deputies say Thomas Hopkins, Brian White, and Amber Stuart are accused of choking a man on Wyatt Hollow Road in Bristol, Tennessee.
The three face "Attempted First Degree Murder" and "Aggravated Assault" charges.
They arrested White and another woman, Christina King.
King is charged with "Aggravated assault."
Authorities are still looking for Hopkins and Stuart.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at 423-279-7500.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City