SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A teenager faces charges in an accident involving a crossing guard.
The accident happened in November outside of Holston View Elementary School.
The Sullivan County grand jury has indicted 19-year-old Shawn Musser in that case. He faces numerous charges, including reckless aggravated assault.
The crossing guard suffered minor injuries in the accident; he was treated and released from the hospital.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin