SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A teenager faces charges in an accident involving a crossing guard.
The accident happened in November outside of Holston View Elementary School.
The Sullivan County grand jury has indicted 19-year-old Shawn Musser in that case. He faces numerous charges, including reckless aggravated assault.
The crossing guard suffered minor injuries in the accident; he was treated and released from the hospital.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone