SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A teenager faces charges in an accident involving a crossing guard.
The accident happened in November outside of Holston View Elementary School.
The Sullivan County grand jury has indicted 19-year-old Shawn Musser in that case. He faces numerous charges, including reckless aggravated assault.
The crossing guard suffered minor injuries in the accident; he was treated and released from the hospital.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial