SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A teenager faces charges in an accident involving a crossing guard.
The accident happened in November outside of Holston View Elementary School.
The Sullivan County grand jury has indicted 19-year-old Shawn Musser in that case. He faces numerous charges, including reckless aggravated assault.
The crossing guard suffered minor injuries in the accident; he was treated and released from the hospital.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane