SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office will hold a drug drop event on Saturday, September 29.
The event will be at the sheriff's office in Blountville from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Residents can bring any old, unneeded or expired medication for safe disposal.
In addition, the sheriff's office has a permanent drop-off box in their lobby open year-round.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting