SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office will hold a drug drop event on Saturday, September 29.
The event will be at the sheriff's office in Blountville from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Residents can bring any old, unneeded or expired medication for safe disposal.
In addition, the sheriff's office has a permanent drop-off box in their lobby open year-round.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event