SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office will hold a drug drop event on Saturday, September 29.
The event will be at the sheriff's office in Blountville from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Residents can bring any old, unneeded or expired medication for safe disposal.
In addition, the sheriff's office has a permanent drop-off box in their lobby open year-round.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides