SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office will hold a drug drop event on Saturday, September 29.
The event will be at the sheriff's office in Blountville from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Residents can bring any old, unneeded or expired medication for safe disposal.
In addition, the sheriff's office has a permanent drop-off box in their lobby open year-round.
- New 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- New South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities
- Many busy picking up the pieces after severe storms strike our region