SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office will hold a drug drop event on Saturday, September 29.
The event will be at the sheriff's office in Blountville from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Residents can bring any old, unneeded or expired medication for safe disposal.
In addition, the sheriff's office has a permanent drop-off box in their lobby open year-round.
- Kingsport police searching for five sex offenders
- Updated Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Volvo recalls 44K vehicles; leak can cause air bag problem
- New Fundraiser and concert to be held for John Battle coach who has brain cancer
- Updated UPDATE: Elizabethon police identify suspect in credit card theft case