SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office is currently looking for qualified applicants for both the patrol division and the corrections division.
In order to be eligible for the next round of testing, applications must be submitted by July 11th. Applications can be printed from our website, www.scsotn.com, or picked up in the Sheriff's Office lobby at 140 Blountville Bypass.
· Must be 21 years of age
· Must have earned a high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to pass a physical, fitness test, and psychological exam
· Must not have a criminal record on file
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash