SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office is currently looking for qualified applicants for both the patrol division and the corrections division.
In order to be eligible for the next round of testing, applications must be submitted by July 11th. Applications can be printed from our website, www.scsotn.com, or picked up in the Sheriff's Office lobby at 140 Blountville Bypass.
· Must be 21 years of age
· Must have earned a high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to pass a physical, fitness test, and psychological exam
· Must not have a criminal record on file
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood