SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office is currently looking for qualified applicants for both the patrol division and the corrections division.
In order to be eligible for the next round of testing, applications must be submitted by July 11th. Applications can be printed from our website, www.scsotn.com, or picked up in the Sheriff's Office lobby at 140 Blountville Bypass.
· Must be 21 years of age
· Must have earned a high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to pass a physical, fitness test, and psychological exam
· Must not have a criminal record on file
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend