SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County Sheriff Wayne Anderson plans to run for a fifth term.
If re-elected, the sheriff's priorities going forward will be putting more deputies in schools that do not have school resource officers. He also wants to keep battling the meth problem by making pseudoephedrine harder to get. Last year investigators found more than 30 meth labs.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction