SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County Sheriff Wayne Anderson plans to run for a fifth term.
If re-elected, the sheriff's priorities going forward will be putting more deputies in schools that do not have school resource officers. He also wants to keep battling the meth problem by making pseudoephedrine harder to get. Last year investigators found more than 30 meth labs.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations