SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Sullivan County authorities made a meth bust involving two homes right next to one another on Weaver Pike.
John Carrier, Brandy Moretz and James Vestal, all from Bristol, Tennessee, are facing charges.
They say it all started when a woman called authorities to complain that Carrier had stolen her laptop a few days ago.
When they showed up, she told them Carrier was hiding in an outbuilding next door. When they check it out, officers say they found and active meth lab.
Officers say they also found items used to make meth.
- Updated Ex-coal CEO asks high court to his overturn his conviction
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill