SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - An inmate is dead and an investigation is underway in Sullivan County, Tennessee.
The sheriff's office say Lisa Velasquez was found unconscious this weekend. Officers performed CPR until an ambulance arrived.
She was taken to the hospital, where she later died.
No foul play is suspected, but her body as been sent for an autopsy.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities