SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - An inmate is dead and an investigation is underway in Sullivan County, Tennessee.
The sheriff's office say Lisa Velasquez was found unconscious this weekend. Officers performed CPR until an ambulance arrived.
She was taken to the hospital, where she later died.
No foul play is suspected, but her body as been sent for an autopsy.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral