SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Tennessee Housing Development Agency will hold a news conference on funding now available through its housing trust fund.
The money will help homeowners in the Bloomingdale area of Sullivan County whose homes were affected by flooding in July.
The $100,000 Rebuild and Recover Grant announcement will be held Wednesday morning at ten o'clock, at the Bloomingdale Ruritan Club located on Van Horne Street.
Eight to ten homes may be helped by the grant.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City