SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Tennessee Housing Development Agency will hold a news conference on funding now available through its housing trust fund.
The money will help homeowners in the Bloomingdale area of Sullivan County whose homes were affected by flooding in July.
The $100,000 Rebuild and Recover Grant announcement will be held Wednesday morning at ten o'clock, at the Bloomingdale Ruritan Club located on Van Horne Street.
Eight to ten homes may be helped by the grant.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- New Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City