SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Tennessee Housing Development Agency will hold a news conference on funding now available through its housing trust fund.
The money will help homeowners in the Bloomingdale area of Sullivan County whose homes were affected by flooding in July.
The $100,000 Rebuild and Recover Grant announcement will be held Wednesday morning at ten o'clock, at the Bloomingdale Ruritan Club located on Van Horne Street.
Eight to ten homes may be helped by the grant.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction