SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Tennessee Housing Development Agency will hold a news conference on funding now available through its housing trust fund.
The money will help homeowners in the Bloomingdale area of Sullivan County whose homes were affected by flooding in July.
The $100,000 Rebuild and Recover Grant announcement will be held Wednesday morning at ten o'clock, at the Bloomingdale Ruritan Club located on Van Horne Street.
Eight to ten homes may be helped by the grant.
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood