SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Police are looking for more information about two incidents this weekend involving local convenience stores.
The first was a burglary Sunday morning at the Short Stop Market on Highway 126 in Blountville.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Department said someone broke in and took several cartons of cigarettes and cash.
The second incident was at F&S Mart on Highway 421. The sheriff's department said a passerby noticed a window had been broken out, but the owner told deputies it doesn't appear anything is missing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff's department at (423) 279-7500.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day