SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Police are looking for more information about two incidents this weekend involving local convenience stores.
The first was a burglary Sunday morning at the Short Stop Market on Highway 126 in Blountville.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Department said someone broke in and took several cartons of cigarettes and cash.
The second incident was at F&S Mart on Highway 421. The sheriff's department said a passerby noticed a window had been broken out, but the owner told deputies it doesn't appear anything is missing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff's department at (423) 279-7500.
- New Serial burglar guilty of costly raid at Simon Cowell's home
- New Pedestrian killed trying to cross interstate in Asheville
- Trial date set for Sullivan County man charged with child sex crimes
- Man sentenced after trying to bring meth to Lee County inmates
- Supreme Court may strike law barring sex offenders from social media