BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. - The Sullivan County commission votes unanimously for their new budget director.
County Mayor Steve Godsey recommended Bill Anderson for the job. We've learned Anderson will take over the job. He is currently director of finance at the Tri-Cities Regional Airport.
The mayor's office tells us they hope he can begin work in the next two-to-four weeks.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial