BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. - The Sullivan County commission votes unanimously for their new budget director.
County Mayor Steve Godsey recommended Bill Anderson for the job. We've learned Anderson will take over the job. He is currently director of finance at the Tri-Cities Regional Airport.
The mayor's office tells us they hope he can begin work in the next two-to-four weeks.
- Updated Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Updated Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Updated Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome
- Updated Tropical Storm Hermine forms in the Gulf of Mexico
- New Trio accused of murder, burning body appear in court