A man is facing charges after a carjacking in Sullivan County.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Department tells News Five Charles Stanley III, of Blountville, is charged with motor vehicle theft and carjacking.
They tell us he was in a van reported to be stolen when he pulled in front of a car on West Valley Drive.
They say he then forced a woman out of the car and drove away with it.
We've learned deputies found the car after it crashed on Rock City Road Thursday evening.
Stanley was taken to the hospital.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project