A man is facing charges after a carjacking in Sullivan County.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Department tells News Five Charles Stanley III, of Blountville, is charged with motor vehicle theft and carjacking.
They tell us he was in a van reported to be stolen when he pulled in front of a car on West Valley Drive.
They say he then forced a woman out of the car and drove away with it.
We've learned deputies found the car after it crashed on Rock City Road Thursday evening.
Stanley was taken to the hospital.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect