A man is facing charges after a carjacking in Sullivan County.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Department tells News Five Charles Stanley III, of Blountville, is charged with motor vehicle theft and carjacking.
They tell us he was in a van reported to be stolen when he pulled in front of a car on West Valley Drive.
They say he then forced a woman out of the car and drove away with it.
We've learned deputies found the car after it crashed on Rock City Road Thursday evening.
Stanley was taken to the hospital.
- Updated Ex-coal CEO asks high court to his overturn his conviction
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill