SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A five-month investigation led Sullivan County authorities to about $30,000 worth of heroin.
They arrested Carlos Altiery after receiving a tip that he would be bringing a large amount of heroin from New York to Bristol via a Greyhound bus.
At the bus station, authorities say he willingly gave them a package that contained 900 bindles of heroin. There were also 100 Oxycodone pills and other prescription drugs.
Altiery is facing several drug charges.
- Updated UPDATE: Suspects were living in Saltville murder victim's home
- Lawyer: Experts say man who beheaded son ready for release
- ETSU restructures Forbes' contract for bonuses
- Supreme Court mainly rules for black voters in Virginia case
- Report: Pennsylvania woman shoots husband after casserole argument