A Sullivan County judge granted probation Thursday to a man who admitted having a sexual encounter and sexting a 13-year-old Bluff City girl on his mobile phone.
Adam Tatham was 18 when he was arrested last year for statutory rape and exploiting a minor by electronic means.
He pleaded guilty as charged in August, admitting sending sexually-oriented texts and videos to the girl, and meeting with her for sex.
- Disney Animation, Pixar chief John Lasseter taking leave
- Homes with a heart: local United Way initiative offers shelter for families in need
- Parents urged to take a look at "Trouble in Toyland" report before Christmas shopping
- Mosheim's Blue Springs Lutheran Church added to National Register of Historical Places
- Derailed coal train had Michigan utility plant destination