BLUFF CITY, Tenn. - A student at Bluff City Middle School is helping people get a meal.
8th grader Walker Morrell collected nearly 1,400 canned goods for the school's annual food drive. Bluff City Middle School Counselor Rachael Barnett tells News 5 they collected 3,356 cans. Barnett says this is the largest amount ever collected.
All food collected is going to the Edgefield United
Methodist Church Food Pantry in Piney Flats.
- New Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley