BLUFF CITY, Tenn. - A student at Bluff City Middle School is helping people get a meal.
8th grader Walker Morrell collected nearly 1,400 canned goods for the school's annual food drive. Bluff City Middle School Counselor Rachael Barnett tells News 5 they collected 3,356 cans. Barnett says this is the largest amount ever collected.
All food collected is going to the Edgefield United
Methodist Church Food Pantry in Piney Flats.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Battle at Bristol 2? Speedway Motorsports won't rule it out
- Updated Virginia settles with Hyundai/Kia in multi-state suit
- Updated King University to suspend admissions to nursing program, close Nashville-area campus