BLUFF CITY, Tenn. - A student at Bluff City Middle School is helping people get a meal.
8th grader Walker Morrell collected nearly 1,400 canned goods for the school's annual food drive. Bluff City Middle School Counselor Rachael Barnett tells News 5 they collected 3,356 cans. Barnett says this is the largest amount ever collected.
All food collected is going to the Edgefield United
Methodist Church Food Pantry in Piney Flats.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims