SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Sullivan County stabbing sent two people to jail, including the victim.
Deputies tell us they were called to Fort Henry drive, where Jeffrey Hundley said he had been arguing with his wife.
When he went outside, he says his wife, Kristy Hundley, was slashing the tires on both of his vehicles, and then stabbed him several times in the arm and shoulder.
Deputies say Kristy Hundley was charged with aggravated domestic assault and vandalism.
After being released from the hospital, Jeffrey Hundley was also taken into custody on two outstanding warrants for violation of probation and felony failure to appear.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend