SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - It's a non-profit aimed at helping people with special needs by using horses as therapy, and it's something kids and adults look forward to.
We're talking about Small Miracles Therapeutic Equestrian Center in Sullivan County.
They are currently holding one of their largest fundraisers -- an online benefit auction.
Executive Program Director Sherri Russell tells us the money raised from the auction helps feed the horses and keep the programs running.
She says the auction has things like golf trips, vacation packages, and restaurants certificates to bid on.
Russell tells us this program helps make a difference in many lives. "Everybody has a purpose, and all life is valuable. We're here to help them find and fulfill their purpose at Small Miracles," she said.
Russell says all of the profits made during the online auction go to Small Miracles.
If you would like to volunteer to help Small Miracles or bid on the online auction, click here for more information.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport