SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A local sheriff's office is participating in the National Prescription Drug Take-back event on April 27.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office will have a collection site setup from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the parking lot of the sheriff's office located at 140 Blountville Bypass.
In addition to this event, residents can drop off medications in the sheriff's office lobby year-round.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial