SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A second person has died following a domestic dispute in Sullivan County Friday afternoon.
The Sullivan County sheriff's office confirmed 22-year-old Ricky Neeley died Tuesday afternoon at Holston Valley Medical Center.
Officers say Ricky Neely shot and killed his wife Edith Neeley and shot himself during a domestic dispute Friday.
Sheriff Wayne Anderson says there was not a record of domestic disputes between the couple, but he did say that Edith Neeley wanted out of their three-year marriage and Ricky did not.
According to Anderson the couple had two children, ages two years and seven months.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape