SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A second person has died following a domestic dispute in Sullivan County Friday afternoon.
The Sullivan County sheriff's office confirmed 22-year-old Ricky Neeley died Tuesday afternoon at Holston Valley Medical Center.
Officers say Ricky Neely shot and killed his wife Edith Neeley and shot himself during a domestic dispute Friday.
Sheriff Wayne Anderson says there was not a record of domestic disputes between the couple, but he did say that Edith Neeley wanted out of their three-year marriage and Ricky did not.
According to Anderson the couple had two children, ages two years and seven months.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport